Pages

3.05.2012

From our weekend

first swimming lesson

fun with friends

picked out buttons for my Green Tea Leaves

finished up my first cabled knit

Our weekend flew by, as all good weekends do. We managed to fill it up with friends and good times, but surprisingly little crafting time for me. M had his first swimming lesson scheduled, but it was unfortunately canceled. No matter, he still enjoyed a good hour in the pool before we made our way home. Between playdates, I snuck away to find buttons for my (now finished!!) Green Tea Leaves cardigan and wove in the ends to my Snappy hat, which felt good. I never made it to my sewing machine this weekend, so the quilt will have to wait. 

I love weekends like this one: full of fun times and laughter. I feel refreshed, ready for the week ahead.

No comments: