Pages

4.11.2010

Sick

The poor Monkey came down with a nasty cold over the weekend... I'd never seen him this sad and miserable before, but I guess we were due to have a bad cold before it officially warmed up around here. Of course, he caught it at the worst possible time (but really, is there ever a good time for a cold?). I have the opportunity to present some of the (lesser known) work I did while in graduate school at a conference in a couple of weeks, and I need all the time I can get to prepare my talk. I had all these grand plans for getting all sorts of things done over the last 3 days, but instead, I've spent countless hours holding a sleeping toddler because he can't seem to sleep on his own. Poor thing. I'm just bracing myself for when Mikey and I catch it, which is pretty much inevitable since the Monkey can't seem to figure out what "cover your mouth!" means.

He is feeling a little better today, and is (thankfully!) napping in his crib as I type this.

I have lots to catch up on today, but of course decided to take a little detour and share a few things that I'm loving today:
4. Soulemama's mushroom shirt for her littlest guy

Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!
Off to work before the Monkey wakes up...

No comments: